Do people read me?

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Project process update!

hello folks!
So just wanted to update you on my project thus far. I've been working on scanning all my negatives from both projects into the computer and photoshopping them to be where I want them. The three images that will be printed 30x30 inches are photoshopped, and I'm printing 8x10 test prints to make sure I've got the saturation and such where I want them. The large printing of those images should start tomorrow or tuesday of next week. The mini books are coming along quite nicely, they should be ready to order in about the same time frame as printing the large images. I have met with my composers for my film project and have made a rough cut of my footage. I will be using a haiku that I wrote for my short film. This is what I've got so far...

Movement dance with light
Essence will seek an understanding
it's I am who am 

1 comment:

  1. It would be helpful to see examples of some of your images and talk about how your ideas, on an intellectual level, are beginning to gel. Links to some of the sources you'll use like MyPublisher would also be helpful and part of sharing information and process.

    ReplyDelete