Do people read me?

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Project update

So my Digital project is on its way! I've been going through all of the 10 images i've selected for the series and tweaking them on photoshop until I'm satisfied and ready to print. I think I'm ready to print them out, though I thought I'd run them by a couple more people just in case they have some good suggestions. Throughout this editing process I've been experimenting with amplifying the colors and values to create serial or even a graphic like feel to emphasis the emotional value of the images instead of documentation feel to them, or if keeping them more true will be more successful. As of now, I feel like i've made decisions that are right in between, which I feel pretty good about. Though, I've very tempted to get intense with the color so we'll see what I end up with. :)
Here are some of my photos so far...
Also, here are some photography from some of the photographers who most inspire my work and as an artist. I love how they capture the human spirit. :)
So, shout out to Ann Brigman and Joyce Tenneson!!!!


Ann Brigmans Work.

Joyce Tenneson's Work...



1 comment:

  1. Your interest in balance in life comes through. The human figures exude a free-spirtedness in the snowscape.

    ReplyDelete